1. What is the relationship between Cellfish and SDChain?
The Cellfish project, which wasled by Dr. Shen, is the realization of an undertaking based on the SDChain ecosystem.
2. What is the total number of SDAs issued? What is the current circulation? What is the opening price? What is the private investor price?
Total 2 billion SDAs / circulation 1.22 billion SDAs / opening price 0.35 RMB / 1 ETH = 13000 SDAs. Details can be viewed on the official website of feixiaohao.
3. How many times can SDAs be turned? What is the trend going to be in the future?
The value of SDAs will be changed as the market changes. We will work hard to bring the project to fruition.
4. What's the status of locked SDAs?
5% Stratefic & Institutional In-Kind Exchange: SDChain will release SDAs to key strategic and institutional partners at 4 pre-determined intervals. 45% Community In-Kind Exchange: Available as circulating supply via ETH-to-SDA In-Kind Exchange, SDAs to be released 5 times at 20% every month starting in January 2018.This is being currently carried out.
5. What is the progress of the project?
The weekly report will have a detailed description of the progress of the project.You can pay attention to the official wechat public number "SDChain".
6. Can the main network of SDChain go online as planned?
There is no problem in the online time, and it is even possible to go online in advance.
7. On which platforms can I purchase SDAs?
1. CoinW international station: https://www.coinw.me
2. Rfinex: https://www.rfinex.com
3. BCEX: https://www.bcex.top/
4. BiteBTC: https://bitebtc.com
5. Coin Tiger: https://www.cointiger.com
6. GDEX: https://www.gdex.io
7. FCoin: https://www.fcoin.com
8. OKEx: https://www.okex.com
9. BitoPro: https://www.bitopro.com
8. Who are the initiators of the SDChain project?
Three co-chairmans of the SDChain foundation (Jie Shen, David Pan, Richard Zhou)
9. When is the weekly report issued?
10. Where is SDChain registered?
It is registered in Canada.
11. Why is the token based on Ethereum?
Most of the current tokens are based on Ethereum.
12. Is the progress of the project slower than the roadmap on white paper?
The original plan from the whitepaper was realized after August last year, and the alliance companies and developers who are joining now are actively developing and preparing for the projects that have been realized.
13. Which strategic & institutional in-kind exchange redeemed 5% of the tokens?
Because it involves the confidentiality of the agreement, this can not be disclosed for the time being. In the future, the news will be issued in a unified manner. Thank you for your attention.
14. A 10% allocation to Token is exclusively for the Canadian community. Is there any planningin Canada? Or is it that overseas headquarter are set in Canada?
The main function of SDChain Alliance is to talk with companies about cooperation. The SDChain Alliance is based in Toronto. Richard Zhou was responsible for this.
15. Can etherscan be used to search an SDA address?
Click on: Https://etherscan.io/token/0x4212fea9fec90236ecc51e41e2096b16ceb84555
16. What is a blockchain browser?
17. The online exchange trading experience at the current stage is very poor. When will it be possible to trade via several large exchanges such as Binance, HUOBI, and Bter?
The team now has a person responsible for the relevant work of the active exchange, we believe that results will be improved in a short time.
18. Will SDAsbe included in CoinMarketCap? / What is the condition of SDAs on CoinMarketCap?
There are ongoing applications that require us to have a strong community before listing our SDA.
19. After the main network goes online, what can I do after the token is converted into the main network?
Tokens will be mapped to native ones, and then give everyone a simple way to transfer ERC20-based SDAs to SDChain-based ones. Do not worry.
20. Is the cost of Gas needed to implement smart contracts in the SDChain high?
It’s about 1/10000 of an SDA.
21. Does SDA need to be mined after SDChain being online?
No need to mine.
22. How about the community construction in Six Domains? How do SDChain planning do community, marketing, and publicity?
The construction of the community has recently been greatly improved. At present, the size of our entire community has exceeded 200,000 members. For a start-up project, it is already commendable. Of course, we have not done enough in the community's marketing and promotion. This is related to some of the team's early styles. However, with the continuous development of the project, more and more talents have joined our community. I believe there will be more substantial progress in community building.
23. When will the third-party review report on investment institutions, partners and code be released?
Regarding announcement and launch time of investors and partners, our core team will make a comprehensive assessment, which will be announced later based on the cooperation. Due to the large amount of work from third-party code review, and recently team mainly focused on the development of this project test, we will release the relevant third-party review report later.
1. How many full-time operators are there in the SDChain?
There are nearly 40 operators.
2. Where is the company located? Can people visit the company? Where do the project team members work? Are all the development teams domestically based in China?
It is headquartered in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province. Yes, it can be visited. Shanghai has operational distribution.The development team operates both domestically in China and internationally in Canada.
3. Do the initiators of the SDChain and related companies have equity financing?
The initiating entity does not have equity financing. The company is a community company and has no equity relationship with the foundation.
4. Are more companies and investment institutions investing in the SDChain?
Our SDChain affiliates are all SDA users, so they will also participate in SDA's economic development in order to operate.
5. There is now a lot of cooperation with Taiwan, but it feels that the market in Taiwan is very small. Is there any plan to promote positive development in the People’s Republic of China?
China companies are more conservative about cooperation, but of course some will also join. Taiwan strongly encourages cryptocurrency, so Taiwan’s Internet of Things companies would like to cooperate with us. China business cooperation will be kept up.
6. What are the promotion plans for overseas communities?
We have been working hard to promote and build overseas communities. For example, this research institute, which has established the China-Canada Internet of Things and the Blockchain Research Institute (CCIOTCHAIN) in Toronto, is increasing the construction of overseas communities. In the future, let’s wait and see what the future holds.
7. In addition to the development of the project itself, what are the strategic resource reserves that can be realized?
We believe that with regard to the IoT resource reserves of the SDChain, we have a very strong advantage, not only in China but globally. These resources are divided into several elements, the first of which has some links to the main technical fields, such as R&D of the IoT core technologies, including some joint resources in chips, modules, platforms, networks, etc. The second aspect of resources comes from industry. With regard to the promotion of industrialization and standardization in the IoT and the establishment of some cooperative relations with various countries, we will see that the SDChain will gradually build and promote the business in each country over the next few months. By then some of the most important resources will come from domestic and international IoT industry associations as well as related standardization organizations.
8. The ownership of IoT data belongs to individuals. The main node of the main network is in the hands of the team. How can you guarantee that your power is not evil?
The SDChain main network node is not in the hands of the team. We will open our main node to the global community after the release version is launched to encourage the development of the entire ecosystem. The SDChain is a public chain and belongs to the entire community. The future belongs to the entire society. Our early core team only did some basic and common types of contributions and work.
9. Are team members experienced in the field of Internet of Things? Are the technical strengths of the blockchain and industry resources sufficient?
The technical team of the SDChain is very strong. We have not done too much publicity and reporting on team personnel because of the protection. At present, there are also outstanding talents who are constantly joining us. As for the Internet of Things industry resources, everyone do not have any doubts and concerns, we must be the strongest team in the Internet of Things.
10. What are the specific application prospects of the project?
1/ Celefish Agricultural IoT, the first phase is targeted at the fishery Internet of Things.
2/ Wukong Transport is smart logistics. In the first phase, it focused on tracing the traceability and loss of express parcels, and promoted supply chain financial services for important items. It has now completed the third round of development and matchmaking preparation.
3/ Wuhan Zizheku E-commerce Co., Ltd (SINKA). - cloud printing, the first phase will focus on the completion of blockchain-based printing equipment service sharing and rights protection mechanisms, and promote the financing of cloud printing equipment rental and (complete technology transfer, enter the design stage)
4 / Beijing Innovamed Technology: traceability of medical equipment, the establishment of a credit guarantee system, has entered the stage of business integration and development.
5/ The Taiwan community signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Taiwan IoT Association (TIOTA). The currently cooperation has been established .
6/ Business cooperation in progress also includes: smart tobacco traceability, smart parking services, new retail, national food safety traceability platform system, and green waste classification. Management of smart services, smart pension services, car networking, smart house leasing, China Agricultural Internet of Things platform. The specific partners will be gradually disclosed in the community. It is not convenient to reveal at this time. Please stay tuned.
11、What is the relationship between the many companies in the SDChain?
1. China Enterprise Hongyi Blockchain Technology (Ningbo) Co., Ltd.: We wanted to establish operational cooperation before, but did not advance this cooperation for a number of reasons.
2. Wuxi SDChain Technology Co., Ltd.: Some individuals registered for early entrepreneurial ventures, but later determined to enter the fishing industry first, so there was no official start. It may be the main body of community technical consultation later.
3. Shanghai Yuhu Information Technology Co., Ltd.: The main operating company of the SDChain Chinese community, responsible for the construction and promotion of community ecology, there is no outsourcing relationship, the community has always been a multi-agent cooperation.
4. Wuxi Celefish Technology Co., Ltd.: The SDChain eco-cooperative provides a rich agricultural ecological environment for the development of the SDChain.
We must specifically clarify this point, including the establishment of an SDChain IoT company in Taiwan this time. Because the history of the development of an ecology or a community has some early subjects as in a scaffolding way, we can gradually build a Ecology, but overall, the blockchain belongs to all people. It is an open-source and open ecosystem. It does not mean that by joining up a company belongs to blockchain. We also hope that more groups can join our community to develop together and jointly promote the realization of IoT and blockchain.
12、What are the potential ideal partners or institutions for SDChain to cooperate with?
We aim for cooperation across the entire IoT ecosystem. The most ideal partners for the SDChain, which includes the current IoT and blockchain, would be application service providers in different industries covering the whole spectrum of the IoT, rather than just individual users in one industry chain in the IoT. These partners should be capable of cooperating with and promoting each other. For us, the SDChain will be combined with agriculture, transportation, new retail, supply chain finance, new energy and other industries to help nurture the operating service providers in these industries and, through their growth, help the entire ecological development of the IoT. The latest developments will be released in the community in a timely manner.
1. The current SDChain technology architecture can only meet the TPS 2000 standards or so, and the future of hundreds of millions of IoT sensor data transmission needs are not being matched.
Some follow-up explanations will be given. / Not all data needs to be chained, only the trading needs. However, this answer does not mention the scalability feature of the SDChain, to realize the feasibility of more than 2000 TPS, so you can wait until the technical block diagram is ready.
2. The consensus mechanism of the SDChain is self-created. In this mechanism, is there a node like DPOS? If yes, how to select these nodes?
SDChain's ledger node is the machine that receives these SDAs. After the node receives the SDA, it will be there for some time if it is not be sold immediately. The node is a bit like a mining machine, but the main incentive is designed for application. This avoids us from becoming the next power-wasting Bitcoin and encourages Internet of Things companies to apply.
3. Does the consensus mechanism of the SDChain become the only one in the six-domain model?
At present, many of the IoT blockchain consensus mechanisms only consider device-oriented interaction level optimization, but in fact, the underlying consensus of the Internet of Things is that it needs to support interactions among all entities in the entire ecosystem, including widely varying user entities, sensing, and control devices,virtual objects, platforms, regulatory bodies, third-party resource sharing and collaborative subjects, etc.
Currently, only the SDChain is the system optimization of the consensus mechanism from the perspective of the construction of the IoT ecosystem, especially in terms of concurrent real-time and consistency, security, and other aspects, to support the true full-scale application of Internet of Things, of course, does not rule out the possibility that other blockchains will follow us in the future.
4. What is the use of participating in the SDChain ecosystem?
IoT developers can design chained devices through the SDChain test chain, start generating Internet of Things data and provide it to data buyers, and transactions use SDA tokens.
5. Under what circumstances will the machine receive SDAs? Will the counterparty to the transaction receive SDAs?
The person / business who owns the SDChain nodes. You could download SDChain code from GitHub.
6. How are rights for the ledger allocated?
Recently we surveyed this topic with some Internet of Things companies, this solution will be announced before main network goes online.
7、Any information on technical information of SDChain's public chain?