Lock-in and SDA Return & Harbour Plan Price Benchmark
Beginning in May, you will likely receive SDAs twice (fixed on Mondays)
1. The SDAs returned by the lock-in;
2. The SDAs from the Harbour subsidy (if the above-mentioned Harbor benchmark is met)
Harbor Plan Price Benchmark: Calculated based on the Monday 5:00 pm coinwinning price. If it is below the price of 0.05, a subsidized SDA will be issued.
SDAT subscription time expires on May 1st
SDAT offers the first round of subscription for the SDChain community, with purchases of 6000 SDAT at 20,400 SDA, which will expire on 1 May.
Purchase link: http://sdatokens.com
Block Area Honor Token officially issued
The Block Area is a community that is pushing the blockchain from virtual to real, and taking root in the core technology research and application scenarios.
At the beginning of May, 1:1 airdrop will be carried out according to the number of the lock-in SDAs. Detailed planning will follow.
Block Area telegraph group: https://t.me/lycsbc, currency group: https://0.plus/lycsbc
Battle Camp 2.0 major upgrade content
The major upgrades of Battle Camp 2.0 are as follows:
Before May 10, lock-in SDA enjoys 1% lock-in return per month.
SDAT decentralized exchange is about to come out, battle camp honor token is free for limited time
Open overseas communities in Southeast Asia
Build battle camp supply line community crowdfunding platform
1. Completed the main process development of approving token function for TokenApprove of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the transfer of the right of use by the issuer. The transaction type of TokenApprove is ttTOKEN_APPROVE, which checks the validity of the target address, checks the sequence, fee, sign in the pre-check stage.
2. Completed the main process development of revoking token function for TokenRevoke of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the ownership control of Token by the issuer. The transaction type of TokenRevoke is ttTOKEN_REVOKE.
3. Completed the verification and standardization transformation of the parameters imported by TokenApprove and TokenRevoke on the SDChain-Matrix RPC Handlers interface layer.
4. Completed the new app development.
5, Completed the prototype design: SDChain-Wallet fingerprint login and gesture login.
6, Completed the prototype design: SDChain-Wallet device login management.
7, Completed 30% of SDChain-Wallet server-side code architecture upgrade.
8. Completed the acceptance test of SDChain-Wallet.
9. Completed UI optimization and performance optimization.
10. Completed the UI design of the security center interface.
11. Completed the UI design of SDChain-Website: cochain, service, APP, team, development page.
12. Supported the SDA convertibility of ERC20 .
Next week’s plan
1. Complete the main process development of transferring token function for TokenTransfer of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the transfer of the token ownership, that is, the change of the token owner. The transaction type of TokenTransfer is ttTOKEN_TRANSFER.
2. Complete the main process development of destroying token function for TokenDestroy of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the destruction of tokens by the token owners. The transaction type of TokenDestroy is ttTOKEN_DESTROY.
3. Complete the verification and standardization transformation of the parameters imported by TokenTransfer and TokenDestroy on the SDChain-Matrix RPC Handlers interface layer.
4. Review prototype: fingerprint login and gesture login.
5. Specification writing: fingerprint login and gesture login.
6. Prototype design and review: no login interface and feedback.
7. International translation: trading module.
8, Server-side code architecture upgrade 70%.
9, Do repeated regression tests for SDChain-Wallet to ensure its stability.
10, UI design: sdwallet - not registered, feedback interface design.
11. Continue to support the SDA convertibility of ERC20.