The Blockchain Practice of ‘Co-chain Community’ in Multiple Fields
On the morning of April 28, the “Co-Chain Community” will hold a forum in Yunqi Town, Hangzhou with the theme of “the Blockchain Practice of ‘Co-chain Community’ in Multiple Fields”
The Co-chain community, which has been practicing MultiChain technology since its early days in China, will share its exploration and practice in many fields such as blockchain + Internet of Things, eco-agriculture, new retail, public utilities and global asset allocation.
This forum has invited many heavyweights to discuss and share their indepth experiences of co-chain technology. The forum covers a lot of ground, from discussions on putting co-chain into practice at the dawn of the Internet of Things to analysis of the opportunities in public utilities and eco-agriculture. The co-chain community’s practice of blockchain in multiple fields has really extended to all walks of life and thus is the blueprint of co-chain technology with infinite possibilities.
Shi Boping is the co-sponsor, and the invited guests who will share their ideas in the forum include Ms. Liu Yanqing, co-sponsor of Co-Chain Community; Mr. Cui Chunsheng, senior expert of Co-Chain Blockchain Technology and CTO of Jiangsu Hengwei Inf Tech Com., Ldt.: Mr. Murong, founder of Daojiu Association and co-sponsor of China Yangtze River Asset Management Association; Mr. Zheng Lirong, national special expert of Thousand People Program and president of the School of Information Science and Technology, Fudan University; Mr. Liang Binxian, president of Taiwan Internet of Things Association, chairman of Flowring Technology Corporation and co-sponsor of the Co-chain Community; Dr. Shen Jie, co-sponsor of Co-chain Community, chief editor of ISO/IEC International Standards for Internet of Things Architecture and head of the General Group of National Working Group on Basic Standards of Internet of Things; Mr. Chen Qing, president of Wuxi Branch of China-Canada Institute of Internet of Things and Blockchain Industry Development; Mr. Jin Jian, co-sponsor of Co-chain Community and the founder of freeCodeCamp in China.
Activity time: 28 April 2019 morning
Place of activity: 1#109 Yunqi Town, Xihu District, Hangzhou City
Scan the QR code to get more information about the themes the participants will share and for purchasing of tickets.
SDChain Iot & Taiwan Internet of Things Association Responded Enthusiastically
On April 9, SDChain Iot & Taiwan Internet of Things Association co-sponsored a sharing event on how to issue your tokens and use the tokens for fund-raising and preparing for subsequent transactions in the exchanges. On that day, Security Token Offering (STO) and Token Offering were developing the framework norms for others to follow, and they got an enthusiastic response from the participants on the spot. The willingness of subsequent members to sign up has been increasing.
On April 23, another sharing event on how to issue your own tokens and use the tokens for fund-raising and preparing for subsequent transactions in the exchanges took place. Mr. Liao Dawei shared his views on feasibility and plans on Token securitization of real estate investment and financing.
Mr. Liao Dawei, as Secretary-General of SDAT Investment Institutions Alliance, has rich experience in the field of Finance and international real estate. He is currently secretary-general of Financial Executives Institute, member of CCIM International Real Estate Investment Association, senior adviser of Geek Capital and investor of Xinchuang Co. TWDD and AirBnB are included in his portfolio. Many opinions are included in the column of the Financial Platform.
Dr. Shen Jie, Chief Scientist of SDChain, was invited to attend WDEO and give a keynote speech
On April 16, 2019, the first World Digital Economic Forum, hosted by the World Digital Economic Organization (WDEO), was held in Davos, Switzerland. It was attended by dignitaries such as the vice-president of El Salvador; the vice-president of Honduras Congress; an adviser to the President of the Republic of Panama; the deputy secretary-general of the Central and South American Integration Organization; the candidate for President of Guatemala; representatives from the Ministry of Industry and Information, Ministry of Foreign Affairs , the World Bank, and Swiss Bank. More than 300 guests including dignitaries, experts, scholars and media representatives from 26 countries and international organizations attended the opening ceremony of the Forum.
Dr. Shen Jie, chief scientist of SDChain, was invited to attend and deliver a speech on the theme of “Joint Innovation of Internet of Things and Blockchain”.
At this national economic exchange and cooperation meeting, WDEO signed a memorandum of cooperation with Panama on the establishment of a special digital Economic Zone on Panama’s CEBACO Island, which has received the response and support of more countries.
1. Completed the main process development of creating the token function for TokenCreate of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard.
2. Completed the main process development of destroying the token function for TokenCancel of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard.
3.Completed the verification of the parameters imported by RPC Handler TokenCreate and TokenCancel and token owner validity of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard.
4. Completed SDChain-Wallet transaction review and modification.
5. Completed the prototype design of SDChain-Wallet message center and corresponding international translation.
6. Completed testing and assisting with SDChain-Wallet bugs.
7. Completed the design of SDChain-Wallet new trading board.
8. Completed the logo full-scale design modification of SDChain-Wallet.
9. Completed 85% of the SDChain-Wallet Start Page UI Design.
10. Completed the new version of SDChain-Wallet testing and bug repair.
SDChain Light Wallet
11. Added automatic upgrade function to the mobile version light wallet.
12. Completed the Wap prototype design of SDChain-Holographic, and finished the review and modification.
13. Completed SDChain-Website layout adjustment and text modification.
14. Completed the UI design of SDChain-Website homepage.
15. Continued to support SDA convertibility of ERC20.
Next week’s plan
1. Complete the main process development of approving token function for TokenApprove of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the transfer of the right of use by the issuer. The transaction type of TokenApprove is ttTOKEN_APPROVE, which checks the validity of the target address, checks the sequence, fee, sign in the pre-check stage.
2. Complete the main process development of revoking token function for TokenRevoke of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the ownership control of Token by the issuer. The transaction type of TokenRevoke is ttTOKEN_REVOKE.
3. Complete the verification and standardization transformation of the parameters imported by TokenApprove and TokenRevoke on the SDChain-Matrix RPC Handlers interface layer.
4. Complete the design of SDChain-Wallet fingerprint login and gesture login prototype.
5. Test and accept the new SDChain-Wallet.
6. Complete the server-side code architecture upgrade.
7. Continue to complete the UI design of SDChain-Wallet startup page.
8. Complete the development of Wap Edition of SDChain-Holographic.
9. Continue to support the SDA convertibility of ERC20.