From creating ISO IoT Six-Domain Model standards to public commercialization, SDChain makes Internet of Things possible
Original Interview Source for Translation: 24th Edition of Dapao Wang
Interview for the “Cryptocurrency of the Future Series”, 2018/01/28.
Interviewees: SDChain’s Chief Scientist, Dr. Jie Shen, and SDChain’s CEO, David Pan
Category: Public Blockchain Enabling IoT Services
A list of the core questions in this interview:
● Introduction of SDChain.
● Background and qualifications of Chief Scientist, Dr. Jie Shen.
● Background and qualifications of Chief Executive Officer, David Pan.
● The relationship between SDChain and ISO’s IoT six-domain model.
● Comparisons of SDChain’s consensus algorithm (SDFT) with other consensus algorithms.
● How SDChain can solve the critical problems currently existing in the Internet of Things industry.
● Whether Dr. Jie Shen is fully engaged in the development and operation of SDChain.
● Dr. Jie Shen responds to the roles of entities in SDChain.
● Peer comparisons of SDChain with IOTA, Walton chain, IoT chain and CP chain.
● Whether SDChain will use DAG technology as its basis.
● The current progress of development in SDChain.
● The outlook on converging IoT technology and blockchain.
● Concluding remarks from Dr. Jie Shen and David Pan.