Return of Battle Camp Unlocked SDA and Habor Plan Release
The unlocked SDA released this week were locked-in between 2018.11.07 and 2018.11.13. Because the unlocking of the SDA and the Habor Program operations were carried out at the same time this week, the execution time was from 2019.05.13 to 2019.05.14. It has been confirmed that all the returns and distributions have been completed.
SDChain-Iot &Taiwan Internet of Things Association Deliver a Joint Lecture
Chen Yuhua, founder of Green Springs and GBC issuer, which has adopted SDChain-Iot blockchain technology, was invited to the event to explain how they had utilized blockchain to develop the planting and promotion of camphor trees. The Green Springs approach to solving environmental problems is to plant trees. It calculates the value of tree ecology through the combination of the Internet of Things and blockchain technology. According to the ratio converted by the National Forest Administration of the United States, the ecological value of trees is nine times the economic value of the market. All investors, producers and consumers can clearly see the credible data recorded through the combination of the Internet of Things and blockchain technology. As a result, they can contribute to the environment and ecology while earning GBC. That means they can generate profits while contributing to public welfare. In the future, Green Springs is also expected to introduce a cloud-based large data intelligent decision-making system to quantify the economic value and ecological value of the growing trees, make tree planting profitable, expand market capital participation and promote social value investment.
SDAT Decentralized Exchange Interview with DIGITIMES
It is mentioned in the interview that on the one hand, enterprises can directly issue their own tokens in the innovative and unique DIYO (Do-It-Yourself-Offering) model as expected, and thus they can widen their trading channels by sharing trading depths in SDChain-supported decentralized exchanges such as the SDAT decentralized exchange and exchanges belonging to other SDAT Institutional Investor Alliance members. On the other hand, the SDAT Institutional Investor Alliance members who are very experienced in the investment industry, can utilize SDAT membership tokens, to access the rights and the interests of members at private fund-raising roadshows to perform due diligence on projects, and help support high-quality capital investment projects.
In terms of the application of SDAT tokens, each member, according to the number of SDAT tokens they hold, is ranked at different levels. Each member can enjoy their entitled due diligence time period according to their SDAT tokens held. During this period, members can participate in online roadshows, listen to the project pitches, and ask questions in a timely manner to decide whether or not to invest.
1. Completed the main process development of the token authorization cancellation function for TokenApproveCancel of the NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the cancellation of the transfer of the right of use by the issuer. The transaction type of TokenApproveCancel is ttTOKEN_APPROVE_CANCEL, which checks the validity of the target address, checks the permission, sdApproved, and updates the Token information in the pre-check stage.
2. Completed the main process development of the asset authorization function for AssetApprove of the NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the transfer of all Token usage rights in the asset by the issuer. The transaction type of AssetApprove is ttASSET_APPROVE which checks the validity of the signature and calculates the authorized authKey in the pre-check stage.
3. Completed the main process development of the asset authorization cancellation function for AssetApproveCancel of the NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard to realize the cancellation of the transfer of all Token usage rights in the asset by the issuer. The transaction type of AssetApproveCancel is ttASSET_APPROVE_CANCEL, which checks the validity of the signature and deletes the authorized authKey in the pre-check stage.
4. Completed UI design: Completed SDChain-Wallet feedback.
5. Completed the upgrade of server-side code architecture.
6. Completed prototype design and review: SDChain-Wallet (Web) login, register, forget password.
7. Completed prototype design and review: SDChain-Wallet (Web) Asset Management (Single Wallet) - Transaction Records, Asset Transfer, Asset Credit.
8. Feedback on internal experience testing in SDChain-Wallet formal environment.
9. UI design: Completed 90% of SDChain-Website interface design.
10. Completed UI design: SDChain-Holographic (wap version) UI interface design.
11. Optimized the trading record query performance.
12. Continued to support SDA convertibility of ERC20.
Next week's plan
1. Complete the functional testing of NFT heterogeneous assets in the SDChain-Matrix ERC721 standard, including the functions of asset type, token type and authorization type. Verify and test the functions provided in each functional type.
2. Complete the research of SDChain-Matrix cross-chain scheme, and study the mainstream cross-chain technology implementation scheme, including notary mode, relay mode, hash locking mode and side-chain mode. The principle and implementation of the four kinds of cross-chain mode are studied, and their advantages, disadvantages and performance are compared from multiple dimensions.
3. Expect to complete 50% of the service-side code architecture upgrade APP debugging test.
4. Expect to complete 80% of the background management structure upgrade.
5. SDChain-Wallet (App): Expect to complete writing instructions for Help.
6. UI design: Expect to complete the UI interface of SDChain-Website.
7. Expect to complete 30% of the SDChain-Holographic (Wap) version browser design and development.
8.Expect to complete writing instructions for Help in the SDChain-Holographic.
9. Continue to support SDA convertibility of ERC20.